[FFmpeg-user] live stream transcoding problem

Robert Harakaly r.harakaly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:36:34 CET 2012

Carl, Andrey,

I'm not sure if my last mail from Saturday passed.

In fact it seems the bug still (partially) persist. I took the latest
snapshot from you web site and I tried. There is critical period (first
60-90 frames) where it still fails as I described in my first mail. It
looks like using multiple threads (option threads=2 or 4) makes this
behaviour worse.
When it passes this period it fails later but there the error messages
vary.

The fifo_size seems helps but after I get a huge amount of error mpeg2
messages.

Any idea?

Robert