[FFmpeg-user] Grabbing quality from TV card

tovis mailer.tovis at freemail.hu
Thu Mar 15 17:17:27 CET 2012

> (Command line and complete, uncut console output missing.)
> You have to configure with --enable-gpl
>
> Carl Eugen

Hi Carl!
That is solve th making problem :) But using filter yadif does not improve
quality :( Option '-qscale 2' was much better.
I'm afraid, my problem is not (or not only) about ffmpeg, but the video
source. Is it possible to use overlay for grabbing? Why the quality is so
much differ from quality of fbtv?
I was tried out using camera (a simple 640x480 resolution) utilize
composite video input, quality was good (yes, the source I was switch to
"CAMERA" using v4l2-ctl after ffmpeg was started).
What I can do more, to have good quality.

Sincerely
  tovis