[FFmpeg-user] libavutil/common.h:173:47: error: ‘UINT64_C’ was not declared in this scope

Anders Branderud anders.branderud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:12:34 CET 2012

Hello!

I get a problem when compiling, which I will describe below:
I am using the latest Ubuntu--version in VirtualBox.

I am running parts of the encoding-example avaiable in ffmpeg/doc/examples.
When I run it I get the following error:
In file included from /usr/local/include/libavutil/avutil.h:327:0,
                 from /usr/local/include/libavutil/imgutils.h:30,
                 from videofecencoder.cc:31:
/usr/local/include/libavutil/common.h: In function ‘int32_t
av_clipl_int32_c(int64_t)’:
/usr/local/include/libavutil/common.h:173:47: error: ‘UINT64_C’ was not
declared in this scope

How is this resolved?

Thanks in advance!

--*Anders Brandeud
*[Personal blog] Will of the
Creator<http://www.proofexistencegod.com/will-of-god/will-of-god/>  :
Logical
reasons - based on scientific premises - for the existence of a Super
intelligent and Orderly Creator and that He hasn't left His sapient
creatures without an Instruction Manual - Torah ['books of Moses'] - to
ascertain, and aspire to, His purpose.

[Company] Anders Branderud IT Solutions - www.abitsolutions.org