[FFmpeg-user] Problem with ffmpeg and RTMP

Julien BAUMGARTEN j.baumgarten at netvisio.com
Mon Mar 19 11:38:04 CET 2012

Hi Carl,

I am sorry if I did not explain enough my problem. On my Mac, my software succeed to connect and get the stream from a RTMP server. Unfortunately, when I try on a Windows, I got the error that the stream is not found.
The RTMP URL is like: rtmp:// [IP] /confcam/myStream

Yours sincerely,
Julien BAUMGARTEN