[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg-0.5.5 on MinGW64

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Mar 20 11:39:56 CET 2012

 <ffmpeg <at> csmiller.demon.co.uk> writes:

> I'm trying to build ffmpeg-0.5.5 for MS Windows 7 64bit.
> I realise that it is an old version, but there are several
> API changes after 0.5.5 that will make it hard to integrate
> the latest version into my company's project.

Then use at least 0.7 or oldabi, they are only one year instead
of three years old and API-compatible.

Please note that the relevant version bump was several months ago,
and we unfortunately do not have the manpower to support ancient
versions of FFmpeg, you should better port your project!

Carl Eugen