[FFmpeg-user] forcing bitrate?

Langdon langdon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:25:19 CET 2012

Do you know why it ends up at 1536.2?  What's the significance of the .2?
 Is it possible to disable the muxing overhead, if that's the cause?

Is there another audio codec+format I can use that (a) is able to be
concatenated (I'm using the cat command per the ffmpeg FAQ for joining
video), and (b) won't add any silence before/after the clip?

Thanks for the quick reponses,
Langdon