[FFmpeg-user] Problem using H263 Encoder

Tom Alter tom1.alter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:28:58 CET 2012

Thanks Rhodri for  your response..

I am setting following properties of Encoder:

bitrate:      150 kpbs
gop-size:   100

I have also tried following options:

mb-cmp:               2
ildct-cmp:              2
me-cmp:               2
me-sub-cmp:         2

One more thing, could you please share the difference between encoder
parameter *bitrate* and *max-key-interval?

*Thanks*
*