[FFmpeg-user] Code which encodes file using MPEG4-codec, decodes the encoded data and then plays the file?

Anders Branderud anders.branderud at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:41:22 CEST 2012

Hello!
I wondered if anyone has created a code which does the following:
Encodes file using MPEG4-codec, decodes the encoded data; and play each 25
frames continiously as 25 new frames are decoded (If so, I would be very
thankful to get it mailed to me!)?

I am aware of the decoding_encoding.c-example (in /doc/examples of the
FFMPEG-library) and wonder which changes that are needed to be made in
order to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance!

--
*Kind regards, Anders
*

[Personal blog] Will of the
Creator<http://www.proofexistencegod.com/will-of-god/will-of-god/>  :
Logical
reasons - based on scientific premises - for the existence of a Super
intelligent and Orderly Creator and that He hasn't left His sapient
creatures without an Instruction Manual - Torah ['books of Moses'] - to
ascertain, and aspire to, His purpose.

[Company] Anders Branderud IT Solutions - www.abitsolutions.org

--
*Kind regards,*