[FFmpeg-user] pixelated video after inserting a logo

Rossana Guerra guerra.rossana at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:00:01 CEST 2012

Well as I said before finally works.

ffmpeg -i video1.avi -vf "movie=md.png [logo]; [in][logo]
overlay=W-w-10:10[out]"  -b 1400k outprueba.avi

The only fact I can argue is when I use -vcode libx264 it misses
frames and the duration of the clip is less than the original.

I guess is something wrong with the avi file and some inconsistency.

Thanks

Rossana