[FFmpeg-user] White frames at the end

Jaume Lopez glueball at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:09:17 CEST 2012

Hi, sorry for the delay, been on a short vacation :D

Thank you for you answer. The internal codecs do not seem to reproduce the
same problem. However, I have to check with my client if using mpeg4
instead of h.264 is ok with them (you know how clients are sometimes).

Other than that, you think there might be some other workaround? Or that's
something I'd have to check with the libx guys.

One curious thing is that using libx with other containers (mp4, for
instance) doesn't seem to reproduce the same problem.