[FFmpeg-user] Regarding libmp3lame ......... error

tank pranav akshar_tank at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 16:50:02 CET 2012

Thanks carl for your inputs.

I had installed first lame-dev but it did not work.

Then I installed libmp3lame-dev ...... it worked.

But still I have question absout what is the difference between
lame-dev and libmp3lame-dev. Ultimately lame is the software
who deals with audio. So, why at the time of installing
lame-dev ...... my stuff did not work !

Pranav.