[FFmpeg-user] Video rotated with ffmpeg not playing in flowplayer

dasinfo satish at dasinfomedia.com
Mon Oct 1 12:44:14 CEST 2012

Hello All,

I am Creating one web services of video upload for iPhone app.
So when User upload video from iphone then they getting horizontal video on
site.so that not good so i have use the mecoder command for rotation of
video like this way:

"mencoder -vf rotate=1 -o $output -oac pcm -ovc lavc $input"

then video will rotate 90 degree successful and also video will upload on
Amazon S3 and all the information will store in the database table.that all
stuff work completely.but when user want to see the video on site then it
will show on error like:200,paly stream not found clip[]..full URL of
video..

If i don't rotate the video and upload video from app then it will open
normally with out any error like above...

The player used in the site is the flowplayer, and its in the jomsical
component.

Do let me know if I am missing anything.

Thanks in Advance,
Das