[FFmpeg-user] Streaming audio input in a lossless format

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Oct 2 13:08:32 CEST 2012

Alex Becerra <alexbecerra <at> gmail.com> writes:

> ffmpeg version 0.8.3-6:0.8.3-7, Copyright (c) 2000-2012 the Libav developers

You have been fooled;-(
This is not FFmpeg, but one of its forks.
This particular fork is known to contain several hundred
known bugs not reproducible with FFmpeg, some of them
security relevant. Please understand that we cannot
support this fork.

Please see http://ffmpeg.org/download.html for
supported versions of FFmpeg.

(I don't know if streaming lossless audio via rtp is supported.)

Carl Eugen