[FFmpeg-user] HELP PLEASE?

jw say jw_say at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 18:20:55 CEST 2012

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: jw_say at hotmail.com
To: ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 08:26:35 -0400

I've
 Just Reinstalled Fedora17 on my Computer, I would Like to and was told
to Install - FFMPEG As the Very first thing I should Do, Can Someone
Tell Me what and or How I Should Do This? and or If I can Do this Using a
 Command line In The Terminal? and or Just How I Can Install FFmpeg In
Fedora17/ Beefy Miracle ?, Thanks in Advance and Any and All Suggestions
 will Be Considered! Thanks Again, John.