[FFmpeg-user] Video Editing Sol

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:29:40 CEST 2012

>         This mail regarding the editing of a video file . we have a video
> in which we have to add a frame/text in center of
>         video . It is possible to get the frame from a video but how to set
> a frame in a video at required place or time .

I'm not sure what you mean by "add a frame" in the center of a video.
There is an addtext filter for text, if you want that.

That reminds me of a separate question--is it possible to specify that
a given filter in the graph "only apply from time x to y"?  Or any
combination of filters to accomplish this?  I suppose you could split
the file and process it "from 0 to x" then "from x to y" and then re
merge it?