[FFmpeg-user] Problems with ffmpeg

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 10 20:01:32 CEST 2012

----- Original Message -----

I posted the message about the removal as a pointer to try and find out what was wrong, i was not saying i had tested it without -async 1

Ok i will run a test of the encoder without syncing and see what happens but from previous experience, hence the adding of the -async1, this usually ends up with audio/video sync issues.

But as you said i have not provided that so i will attempt to test a channel without the -async 1 and see what happens

joolz

joolz