[FFmpeg-user] using atempo in PHP

Jevlachov D. jevlachov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:46:06 CEST 2012

It was wrong path to ffmpeg.
That's what I have now:

$path = '/usr/bin/ffmpeg';
$source = 'Help_-_The_Beatles.mp3';
$target = 'converted.mp3';
$exec_string = $path.' -i '.escapeshellarg($source).' atempo=1.5
'.escapeshellarg($target).'  2>ffmpeg.log &';
echo exec($exec_string);

It gives me: Unable to find a suitable output format for 'atempo=1.5'
I guess something is wrong with $target. Can't figure out what.
What I need is just simple speedup (atempo) of given mp3.