[FFmpeg-user] Concat limited to certain file types?

Jan Ehrhardt phpdev at ehrhardt.nl
Tue Oct 16 19:26:34 CEST 2012

Carl Eugen Hoyos in gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.user (Tue, 16 Oct 2012
16:23:41 +0000 (UTC)):
>Jan Ehrhardt <phpdev <at> ehrhardt.nl> writes:
>
>> I did not yet figure out how to do the rescale
>
>-s 384x288 ?

Hmmm. So simple! Now it is

-i S1000001.MP4 -i S1000002.MP4
    -filter_complex "[0:0] [0:1] [1:0] [1:1] concat=n=2:v=1:a=1 [v] [a]"
    -map [v] -map [a] -s 384x288 -movflags +faststart

which leads to
http://x32.elijst.nl/mp4complex_concat_scaled.mp4

>(But the correct solution is of course to add the scale
>filter after the concat filter, "," is the separator iirc.)

Yes, I was also trying to add the scale filter to the complex_filter
definition, but did not succeed. Tried :; space and now also the , as
separator, but nothing seems to work. Maybe it is Windows specific
because the documentation uses single quotes, which do not work under
Windows either. Whoe knows what else does not work under Windows. I will
fire up my Ubuntu once again.

Thanks,
Jan