[FFmpeg-user] Question about concat protocol

Dennis Volodomanov volodomanov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 01:25:18 CEST 2012

On 19/10/2012 2:11 AM, Jan Ehrhardt wrote:
> Hmmm. I am seeing a lot of my own struggles with filter_complex back in
> your command line ;-)
>
> The broken frames should not be a problem. I have highly corrupted files
> that still transcode fine while reataining the A/V sync.

After a bit more struggling, I finally managed to get video and audio in
sync. Looks like you were right - the framerates have to be a whole
number. My problem was that I was setting them on the final result, not
on individual files during filter processing.

The only remaining problem is that moment when streams are stitched.
It's not there when doing a concat:"...", so I don't think the stream is
broken. It's only there when using concat from within filter_complex.

Does anyone know what I can try to remove or reduce the stitching
moment, when video and audio drop out for a few ms?

Thanks!

    Dennis