[FFmpeg-user] synching multilingual subtitles using ffmpeg ...

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:15:31 CEST 2012

~
 I was wondering if you guys could give me some leads about how to
continue or do that myself. I think basically what I need is a good
tutorial on how to split, edit and (re)sync streams in a media file.
~
 I will certainly and thoroughly document and share all my work. The
thing is that I am a busy teacher and you tend to waste too much time
when you start with anything that is not part of your day-to-day
culture
~
 lbrtchx
~