[FFmpeg-user] Build LGPL version of FFmpeg for Windows

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Oct 29 11:39:56 CET 2012

Michael Raab <Michael.Raab <at> iff.fraunhofer.de> writes:

> I'm using the following configure parameters:
>
> --enable-swscale --enable-shared --disable-static --enable-memalign-hack
> --enable-avfilter --enable-hardcoded-tables --disable-libopenjpeg
> --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-w32threads --enable-avisynth
> --target-os=mingw32 --arch=x86_32 --disable-debug --enable-version3

Completely unrelated to your problem:
--enable-swscale --enable-avfilter and --disable-libopenjpeg
are unneeded (all three are default), --enable-version3 does
not have any effect afaict.

(After reading your email address, I even suspect you really,
really don't want to use --enable-version3.)

And I wonder if --enable-memalign-hack is really needed, I
honestly don't know.

> configure executes successfully. But when trying to run make,
> I get the following error:
>
> $ make
> library.mak:97: *** missing separator.  Stop.
>
> I would be thankful if someone may provide some help on this.

Ticket 1209 contains an explanation:
http://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/1209

Carl Eugen