[FFmpeg-user] generate video file from png stdinput

Jacobs jacobhameiri at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:06:34 CET 2012

I have a process that generates png files and writes them to a file or std
output, each time I call this process one png is created. is it possible to
use ffmeg in order to create a video file out of these outputs in real-time.
I tried creating a fifo file and writing the png output to this file ( in a
loop ) and reading the file from ffmpeg, I had no success, is this even
possible ? any help would be great.