[FFmpeg-user] How to find the last working GIT version?

Dennis Volodomanov volodomanov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:33:36 CEST 2012

Hi Carl,

On 10/09/2012 5:35 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Command line and complete, uncut console output missing. (We are very
> interested in such bug reports and while I appreciate it if you do the
> bisecting, you may not have enough time to do it and I will probably
> be faster.) A sample might be needed too. [...]

I appreciate that and I'm sure you'll spot the problem much faster.

I didn't provide the command-line as it seems to not change the end
result (and I've tried lots of variations with audio on/off and various
audio codecs, but always remuxing video). I can provide a sample, but I
need to somehow cut the original file (it's over 4GBs).

I can submit a formal bug report about this with the command-line and
sample. What size (in MBs) should I cut it down to -  is 50 MBs ok (the
first problem spot comes at around 40 seconds, which is around 20 MBs
remuxed)?

    Dennis