[FFmpeg-user] How to find the last working GIT version?

Dennis Volodomanov volodomanov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:00:01 CEST 2012

On 10/09/2012 7:45 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Command line and complete, uncut console output are needed
> for every report, both here and on the bug tracker.
>
> Only you can answer how big the needed sample is, the only
> important thing is that the problem has to be reproducible.
>
> Either post all necessary information here or read
> http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html (ignore the size limit).

Ok, I'll experiment with the sample size to make sure it's reproducible
and upload/submit a bug report about this and then post back here.

I was mostly asking about the sample size to make sure your ftp has
space - heck, I can upload the whole file :) If there are no limits,
that's fine, I'll find a small enough reproducible sample and upload
that (probably no more than 50 MBs or so).

Best regards,

    Dennis