[FFmpeg-user] How to find the last working GIT version?

Dennis Volodomanov volodomanov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:55:05 CEST 2012

On 11/09/2012 11:42 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> We wait until somebody who has knowledge about muxing
> transport streams looks into the ticket you opened.

Ok, that makes sense, but is there a way to find out, now that we know
the broken build, all the changes and see what could've caused it?

I'm happy to try and revert changes one by one (if there are not
hundreds of them of course) till I find the one causing this. I just
need to know how to find out which files changed between two commits
(and it would be great if you or someone could point me to files that I
should concentrate on).

    Dennis