[FFmpeg-user] Fw:Configure Error When Enable Libx264

Myth 286166657 at qq.com
Tue Sep 18 11:32:53 CEST 2012

Hi All,

 I want to build FFmpeg with h.264 libraries.
 #./configure  --arch=x86 --target-os=linux --enable-libx264 --enable-gpl
 But I get below message:
 If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from SVN.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at mplayerhq.hu mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.err" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.

 My git version is 1.7.3.4, could you help me resolve this issue?

Thanks,
 Xin