[FFmpeg-user] how to compile ffmpeg with H264 as an executable for android armv6 devices

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Wed Apr 17 14:56:40 CEST 2013

Susheel Tickoo <ticks.sunny84 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I have followed the following link

[...]

Please allow me to repeat that external build scripts
are *not* supported on this mailing list!
(I have not yet seen one that is not at least
broken and does not offer any advantages.)
If you believe that our configure script has
deficiencies, please report them (here)!

See http://fate.ffmpeg.org/ for examples of several
successful arm compiles.
(I suspect all you have to use is --cpu=armv6)

Carl Eugen