[FFmpeg-user] .MTS (sony) file with LPCM song

Guillaume Fontaine guillaume at apiculture-warre.fr
Thu Apr 18 16:23:19 CEST 2013

So now, I have some softwares who can read my file (kdenlive, winFF,
xine, ffmpeg) and some others not (totem, vlc).

I imagine that vlc and totem use libraries of libav and not of ffmpeg.
Do you know how to correct it and have totem and vlc who can read my file ?

A sample of MTS file with LPCM song is on : http://dl.free.fr/uPa683LrZ

Guillaume Fontaine