[FFmpeg-user] Questions to developers..

Jeeyoung Byun pulche at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 02:48:29 CEST 2013

Thank you for your response. I understand that this is not the right place
to ask about licensing issues.

But, other than the legal issues, *do you know whether any source codes
from Dolby AC-3 is incorporated in the ffmpeg AC-3? *If it's not the right
place even for only this question, then could you please let me know where
I can ask this quesiton?

Thank you so much for your consideration in advance.

Jeeyoung