[FFmpeg-user] EBU R128 True Peak?

Boštjan Strojan bostjan.strojan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:46:17 CEST 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Clément Bœsch <ubitux at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 09:41:23AM -0500, Paul Figgiani wrote:
>> Any plans to add the True Peak value of the source file to the EBU R128 analysis results?
> If you want to put more pressure on me, you can open a
> trac ticket so I have no other choice to do it.

The pressure is basically the fact that r128 is incomplete without it

short audio file workflow (as i imagine it) will have to go through
stuff like this as well:
1. file1 > get Integrated Loudness, apply it > file2
2. file2> Check truepeak, if > -1, then suggest dynamic compression of
file1, goto 1.

Of course i could be wrong, so correct me.

B.