[FFmpeg-user] REAL TIME TRANDSCODING

Todd Poole tpoole at mail.com
Tue Apr 30 16:16:30 CEST 2013

Thanks Carl.  Was not sure if it could be done with ffmpeg.  I am able
to record the ts and with a delay in starting the transcoding to mp4,
the mp4 can be viewed.  Was looking to transcode the ts without
recording it, just send it to transcoding and be able to view the mp4.
I know there will be a delay. At this time hardware is not the problem.

Todd Poole