[FFmpeg-user] Using ffmpeg to remove commercials from video file

Werner Robitza werner.robitza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 09:10:28 CEST 2013

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM, jlundstocholm
<j+ffmpeg at lundstocholm.dk> wrote:

>> Maybe I'm missing context here, but what exact ffmpeg calls are you
>> using that produce said files?
>

> --

Now I know what's going on. Your message turns up empty here. This
would explain why I didn't see your script earlier – it was swallowed
somewhere in the mail chain.
Please disable rich text formatting in your mail client and send as
plain-text only.

Ideally, can you show us the full, uncut console output for a command
where you think the -to option is not working properly?

Thanks!