[FFmpeg-user] Audio encoding problem

Mustafa Yavuz 89.yavuz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:06:24 CEST 2013

Hi,
I would like to encode decoded frames in signed 16 bit little endian
format. By input audio is in f32le format, 1 channels and 48000 sampling
rate. When I run the code below it just lower the size of file by half,
that only number of channels affects encoding. Sampling rate that I
assigned enc_ctx->sample_rate variable has  no effect. I do not why it does
not work. I also do not want to use resampling function which are
deprecated. I have also examined and tried the code in your offical website
and it did not work for some reasons, I asked it in stackoverflow
here<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18383442/encoding-by-using-ffmpeg-library>
.

Code is here <http://codepaste.net/rgqpc9>

Thanks..