[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg conversion for youtube & vimeo

littlebat dashing.meng at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 02:40:07 CEST 2013

On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:19:04 +0530
"J. Bakshi (জ. বকসী )" <j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:44:01 +0530
> "J. Bakshi (জ. বকসী )" <j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:54:27 +0000
> > Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Because you use extremly old ffmpeg version.
> > >

> > Many many thanks.
> >
> > I have upgrade from debian multimedia repo and it works :-)

Debian multimedia repo version isn't the latest version, try to compile
ffmpeg from source, if you use debian, read wiki manual:
https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/wiki/UbuntuCompilationGuide

> The same issue :-(
>
> I have successfully ran the command
>
> ffmpeg -i AVSEQ01.DAT -acodec libfaac -vcodec libx264 -movflags
> faststart -f mp4 out.mp4
>
> and after completion when I try to play mp4 I get
>
> [mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2 @ 0x7f5dcc000920] moov atom not found0/0
> out.mp4: Invalid data found when processing input
>
> Why again the error ?

Is original AVSEQ01.DAT played by ffplay ok? You should always post
uncutted command line and console output when you need get help in
list. And, you can also try to upload your AVSEQ01.DAT onto
youtube.com, to see if it can process your video right, if it is ok,
there must be something wrong of your converting.