[FFmpeg-user] Sync Issue After Clipping MPEG-2 Long GoP and PCM

Eoin Padrai O'Giollain ogiollae at tcd.ie
Fri Aug 30 13:26:05 CEST 2013

What I mean by out of sync is, when I looked at the extracted audio and the
video in Premiere, they were out of sync with one another. Note: I had to
convert the mkv into an mxf to open it in Premiere. The mxf was shorter
than the mkv and the audio clip, but when I snapped its end to the end of
the audio, the audio and video were back in sync.