[FFmpeg-user] AAC, Low Complexity Profile (LC).

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Dec 6 16:01:14 CET 2013

sobytes <samuel.east <at> sobytes.com> writes:

> but i dont have libfdk_aac installed with my ffmpeg system
> i am a bit nervous about messing with my setup as it took
> me a while to get it all installed.

Just compile FFmpeg with --enable-libfdk-aac, do not install
it but test it from the build directory.
If you like it, copy it with a name of your choice into a
directory of your choice.
--enable-pthreads is useless because it is auto-detected.
And please remove --enable-decoder=liba52 - the option
does not exist at least for many years.

Carl Eugen