[FFmpeg-user] 3 points jpeg to timelapse issue

jb jul.blon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 15:31:53 CET 2013

Hi again
Where I could really use some expertise is with the processing of multiple folders, since ffmpeg FAQ and google aren't helping.
My camera stores FILE0001.JPG to FILE0999.JPG in folder 101MEDIA, than resets filename and fills 102MEDIA, etc.
Can someone please point out the BASH way to symlink all files (300'000 and counting) as a single sequence in a single directory, or a way to pass all to ffmpeg according to capture time/creation date, or any command, for that matter, that would allow me to get a single output file out of this mess?
Thanks a lot for any help.
Regards,