[FFmpeg-user] [OFFTOP] Which webcam streaming services do you use?

Andrey Utkin andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 04:25:48 CET 2013

Terribly sorry for offtop, just there are a lot of multimedia
professionals, so it is interesting to ask there.
Which webcam streaming services (aka "webcam hosting service")
do/would you use for your IP cameras?
I am not about videochats, i am about live streaming of e.g. street
views or landscapes.
If self-hosted, please name the software.
If third-side one (which is my primary interest), please specify, and
if possible, please specify how much do you pay for it, and what you
get for it (limits, features).
If you use none, please specify which solution would you consider first and why.
If you don't like publishing this info, but OK to share it with me
personally, please reply off-list, just to my address.
Thank you for sharing any info, and sorry again for offtop.

--
Andrey Utkin