[FFmpeg-user] amerge multiple inputs with filter_complex

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Fri Feb 1 02:43:38 CET 2013

> Madovsky <infos <at> madovsky.org> writes:
>
>> thanks but btw it's not a solution for undefined
>> live stream duration.
>
> Did you show the command line and the complete,
> unedited console output for the live stream?
> (Sorry if I missed it.)
>
> Carl Eugen

No it was mp4 recorded files.
But with this command I wish to use also live
protocols like rtp rtmp etc...

btw I found that the problem is coming from overlaying an image
in background that is greater than videos.. the result is conversion
never ends. If I reduce the size smaller than the first overlayed video
it works. this test is in case of merge audio globally. if I remove amerge
there is no problem at all

Thanks