[FFmpeg-user] mix 2 mp4 audio only

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Feb 4 15:37:34 CET 2013

Madovsky <infos <at> madovsky.org> writes:

> ffmpeg -i "stream2.mp4" -i "stream1.mp4" -vn
> -map 0:1 -map 1:1 -y -acodec copy output.mp4

So you have two input stereo files and one output
file that contains two stereo streams.

Am I correct that both ffplay ("a") and MPlayer ("#")
allow to switch between the two stereo streams in
the output file?

(And I would assume QT allows you to choose between
the two stereo audio streams or does that not work?)

It appears that the command does not do what you
want - please explain what it is that you want.

Carl Eugen