[FFmpeg-user] DPX to YUV convertion

G uday krishna uday at yandex.com
Wed Feb 13 09:28:54 CET 2013

Hi Dave,
      The syntax what you have shared, I tried with with it. But i got the image1.dpx: Unknown format.
To elobrate my problem, I have 100 dpx files which i have downloaded for my project. Each file is a single image which i want to merge as a single DPX file and convert the whole file int yuv420p raw video format.