[FFmpeg-user] wmalossless - a/v sync issue

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Feb 26 23:47:44 CET 2013

David Hahn <ddhahn <at> gmail.com> writes:

> As I have nothing else to really go on, I compiled
> ffmpeg similarly to how the ffmpeg that was
> distributed with kaltura was compiled.

Does kaltura really distribute FFmpeg binaries with
libfaac enabled? That would be a copyright violation
(that automatically makes them loose the right to
distribute FFmpeg).

[...]

> Original video: http://jabba.servebeer.com:51234/store/testfile3.wmv

I tested the following two command lines:
$ ffmpeg -i testfile3.wmv -qscale 2 outac3.avi
$ ffmpeg -i testfile3.wmv -qscale 2 -acodec mp2 outmp2.avi

The output files play fine with ffplay.

> transcoded to H.264 and AAC:
> http://jabba.servebeer.com:51234/store/output-testfile3.mp4

Plays fine here with MPlayer and ffplay.

> log from transcode: http://pastebin.com/3huu9m9P

Please always post command line together with console output
(at least the first 50 and the last 50 lines) on this mailing
list, please do not use external resources.

Carl Eugen