[FFmpeg-user] generating jpgs and sound at the same time problem with specific inputs

Kostas Psimoulis rondinos at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:53:29 CET 2013

Ok, I think now I understand what you mean by top-post. I was just clicking reply. I will erase the original message, I hope this will make thing better. I am posting ffprobe output because it has the exact same behavior as ffmpeg. From what I understand so far, I cannot skip the probing in order to get the audio information, so I have to find out why the jpgs are not being generated. I am curious now what happens if I already know what's my input codecs for audio/video, can I specify them before the -i somehow so I can use analyzeduration 0 and still be able to capture audio ?