[FFmpeg-user] mmco: unref short failure error and freeze playback of video streams

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Feb 28 09:48:58 CET 2013

Johan 750 <johan750 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm using mplayer-vaapi (latest greatest from the top of my head

Then you are wrong here.

> 10-2012) with a git checkout of ffmpeg (15-02-2012).

If the problem is reproducible with FFmpeg alone
(without using MPlayer), please post the failing
FFmpeg command line together with complete, uncut
console output to this mailing list.
If current MPlayer from mplayerhq.hu allows to
reproduce the problem, please post on mplayer-users.

If the problem is not reproducible with current
MPlayer, then please report it to whoever offered the
download for the version you are using (maybe Intel).
Please do not report va-api problems to mplayer-users.

Carl Eugen