[FFmpeg-user] avformat_find_stream_info broken recently with multiple threads?

Dennis Volodomanov volodomanov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:03:49 CET 2013

Carl,

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:

> Does the following inlined patch fix configure?
> Ie, is pthread disabled if you try
> "./configure --disable-w32threads" but enabled if
> you add the necessary define?

The patch doesn't seem to change anything - pthreads are the threading
model with both just the "--disable-w32threads" and the define as well.I
haven't tried compiling this yet, but I can do that of course. I am not
sure what should be picked though in the first scenario - with
w32threads disabled, what should be chosen if not pthreads?

Thanks,

    Dennis