[FFmpeg-user] Recipe to stream to Android

Liam Condron-Farnos 23liam at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:57:52 CET 2013

I haven't ever used ffserver, so I may be barking up the completely wrong
tree here...
>ffmpeg -i test.mp4 -c copy http://10.10.10.143:8090/feed1.ffm

Maybe try using `-f mp4` to tell ffmpeg to use an MP4 container format?
Normally FFmpeg decides what container to use based on the output file
extension, or course that isn't possible here. Try:

ffmpeg -i test.mp4 -c copy -f mp4 http://10.10.10.143:8090/feed1.ffm