[FFmpeg-user] confusion with "-vsync 1" / "-vsync cfr" and "-map" (to sync audio to video)

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 16 12:20:51 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

I dont know if you remember but this is the same problem i brought up.

Channel4 in the UK goes from 5.1 to stereo for commercials, now if i have "-async 1" as a parameter all hell breaks loose and audio goes, if i remove "-aysnc 1" then i get lipsync errors.

I can get a recording for you if you would like one

joolz