[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg adn *EXPERIMENTAL* x262/x264

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Jan 18 20:35:23 CET 2013

Am 18.01.2013 20:18, schrieb JULIAN GARDNER:
>> how do you imagine someone can help with your zero inputs?
>> at least uncutted input and output is needed
>>
> yeah and constructive comments we all love as well.......
> you know some of us work for a living and cant access machines 24/7

uhm report problems WHEN you are at the machine
and they are happing instead try to describe them

nothing is more frsutrating for developers as descriptions
of a problem fro endusers instead input/output/sample-input-files
because the enduser tneds to interpret outputs and the result
has no longer a context to the software