[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG Video Conversion

Palaniappan N palani at i-waves.com
Tue Jan 29 11:30:02 CET 2013

Hi,

Thanks for  all your Immediate response. We are newbie in using "FFMPEG"
and no video conversion is working for us, at this point can you people
suggest if we can upgrade to the latest version 1.1.1 "Fire Flower" from
0.10.3?

If we can upgrade then how can we do that? can you please provide us the
steps that involves in upgrading the present FFMPEG package?

Is it as simple that we just give the commands "./configure", "make" and
"make install" ?

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Palaniappan N*

*System Administrator*

*Knowledgeware. Beyond Multimedia**
*No.14, Srinivasa Nagar,

Kottivakkam, OMR,
Chennai – 600 096, INDIA
T: +91.44.2454 3964 | M: +91.9629553350

"The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended by InfoWave for the use of the named individual or entity to which
it is directed and is CONFIDENTIAL or PRIVILEGED. If you have received this
e-mail (including any attachments) in error, please do not review,
disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. As
Electronic and Internet communications can be interfered with or affected
by viruses and other defects, please scan this message and any attachments."