[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG Video Conversion

Palaniappan N palani at i-waves.com
Tue Jan 29 14:15:14 CET 2013

Hi,

We tried uninstalling our existing *FFMPEG 0.10.3* using "make uninstall"
but it doesn't work

 ffmpeg-0.10.3]# make uninstall
Makefile:2: config.mak: No such file or directory
Makefile:45: /common.mak: No such file or directory
Makefile:84: /libavutil/Makefile: No such file or directory
Makefile:84: /library.mak: No such file or directory
Makefile:161: /doc/Makefile: No such file or directory
Makefile:162: /tests/Makefile: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/tests/Makefile'.  Stop.

Where can I find the rpm package of latest FFMPEG?

Can we Install the latest FFMPEG rpm using the rpm install while the older
version 0.10.3 still exists?

Thanks&Regards,
Palaniappan